The Caddx Turtle V2 can simultaneously use real-time FPV feeds and high-definition DVRs without the weight of heavy-duty HD motion cameras. The Turtle V2 brings many improvements, including new lenses, audio, better mounting options and better images.
It is a mini fpv camera that supports 1080p 60fps and is divided into two parts: FPV camera and HD DVR board. Users who are constantly deciding whether to use a high-definition motion camera may find this option a great fit for their needs, especially those who are interested in reducing the weight of heavy-duty sports cameras but still want HD recording .
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset holes!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- Level: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL (switchable)
- Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fps
- Power input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Recording field of view: 170 ° C
- Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
- Image resolution: 2 megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
- Working current: 380mA @ 5V / 160mA @ 12V (low power consumption)
- OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)
- Video file: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Electronic shutter:
NTSC: 1 / 60-100, 100
- Signal to noise ratio: > 60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required, Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)
- Net weight: 12 grams (more or less)
- Color: red / black
Quick Operation Guide:
- Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
- Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop video recording.
- Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
- MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
Note: The camera requires at least an 8G Class 10 SD card.
Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.
- 1 x Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1 x camera stand
- 1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket
- 1 x 4pin FPV silicon cable (expanded to 2-pin connector for OSD board and 3-pin connector for FPV)
- 1 x hex wrench
- 1 x manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Note from Caddx: Full size metal brackets are not currently included.