The new layout 12A 2-4S F4 AIO FC(BLHeli_S) is customized for Toothpick Drone. With the real holes, side-mount USB and all solder pads of the edge of FC, greatly reducing installation time and improving ease of self-assembly. The weight saving of the all in one board makes this ideal for tight builds - using the included Anti-vibration rubber dampers for mini stack height.
- New layout with whoop mounting pattern, designed with real holes instead of notches.
- Side-mount USB connection.
- You have the option to direct solder your motor or instal the pin connector.
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411RX processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC, support 4S battery for fast-flying experience
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Build-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.2g(Without Pins), 6.5g(Pins Pre-solder)
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G-C
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
- 1 * Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins