AKK 1S LiPo LiHV Battery Charge Board Micro JST 1.25 and JST-PH 2.0 for Blade Inductrix Tiny Whoop (with JST and Micro Losi Cable).
With selectable charge rates (200/600mA) voltage levels (regular/HV) this one does it all! Even has a USB power supply built in (runs off your lipo)
- Dimension:8*5*1.5 cm
- 6~26V DC In (suggested 12V/3A)
- 2~6S XT60 LiPo battery or Adapter
- 6*Micro JST 1.25/JST-PH 2.0 (support JST/Micro Losi by the cable), 4.2/4.35V and 0.2/0.6A output switchable
- USB output: 5V/2.4A
- Digital Display:
- "INP"= total Inputvoltage
- "USB"= USB port Outputvoltage
- "CH1"..."CH6"=Output voltage of port 1~6
- (voltage display with ±0.1V margin of error)
- light flash: no battery connected
- light on: charging
- light off: charge completed
- Do not use "4.35V" to charge 4.2V LiPo battery, "4.35V"applies only to 1S LiHV battery.
- Each port only support one battery charging at a time.
- If the time is sufficient, it is recommended that use 0.2A to charge batteries.
- Never charge batteries unattended.
- 1x charge board
- 4x JST-PH 2.0 to JST and Micro Losi cable