The PDB-XPW distributes power from a LiPo pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear
regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
It also has built-in 140A current module, and offers a XT60PW socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
- 2oz copper, 4-layers & 2mm PCB.
- Built-in current sensor 140A
- Built-in XT60PW Socket
- Total 4 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for X type frame
- 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
- Input voltage range (3S-5S LiPo operation): 9 - 21V DC
- PDB: 4 x 35A
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Current module 140A
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- Current Module
- 3.3V ADC
BEC 5V output
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V output
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- The battery should be 4~5S LiPo (13~21V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1.5V
Manual available here