The FOXEER ARROW / HS1190 is basically the HS1177 with an assortment of mounting options (2 cases and a hanging bracket), simple OSD, built-in microphone and voltage input up to 35V.
All cameras come with the upgrade option for a high quality Megapixel 2.5mm lens. IR block and NTSC are standard. If you want to use this camera with the FXT custom cable, you can insert the FXT cable all the way on the left side of the 1190 header pins. Alternately, you can remove the wires from the camera side of the FXT cable and reinsert them into the 1190 wire harness.
This is V2 with several improvements/fixes from the original (Rotorgeeks never stocked the original unit).
1. User name, timer, and voltage be controlled separately, show or not show, position configurable.
2. Fixed OSD flashing issue.
3. Better power module upgrade to 5-35v available.
4. Upgrade to 7pin to monitor the battery consumption.
5. Voltage data adjustment by OSD if the voltage is not according with real power.
6. Cable of Connector (2pin) be short and match a extend cable (could be removed) easy for OSD setup.
|CCD||1/3” Sony SUPER HAD II CCD|
|Pixel||PAL: 976(H) x 494(V);NTSC: 768(H)×494(V)|
|TV System||PAL/NTSC(according to country)|
|OSD||Edit Name, Power, Flying time|
|Shutter Speed (CCD IRIS)||PAL: 1/50~1/100000 sec; NTSC: 1/60~1/100000 sec|
|Noise||> 60 (AGC OFF)|
|Video Out||75ohm, synchronize|
|Back Light Compensation (BLC)||Off /Back light compensation/ Strong light suppression|
|Private shading (PRIVACY)||1~8 private shading area|
|Motion Detection (MD)||On/ Off (Multi level sensitivity settable)|
|Auto White Balance||Manual / Auto / Auto track|
|Mirror||Horizontal Mirror optional|
|Negative||Positive / Negative optional|
|Color to B&W||Auto|
|Day / Night Shift||Auto/ Color/ B&W|
|Menu (OSD)||English menu|
|White Dot Repair||Support|
|Working Temperature||-10 C ~ 50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 C ~ 60 C|