Cobra Brushless Motors offer performance and value for Sport Flyers and Competition pilots alike. They are built from high quality components, and are designed to give years of top-level performance. All Cobra Motors are shipped in a custom designed package that features protective foam on all six sides of the box, with 3 seperate compartments to protect the motor, accessory pack and cross mount.
The Cobra 2814 series motors have a 5.0mm shaft for extra strength, as well as oversize ball bearings to support the shaft and provide a long life. The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses. Also included on the motor are ultra-flexible motor leads with high-temp silicone rubber insulation and 3.5mm bullet connectors already installed.
To complete the package, a complete hardware accessory kit is included with every Cobra Motor.
- Heavy Duty 3mm Thick Cross Style Motor Mount
- Four M3x6mm Motor Mount Screws
- Bolt-On style theaded prop adapter with 3 screws
- Retaining Collar with Set Screw
- Three female 3.5mm bullet connectors
- Three pieces of heat-shrink tubing
Cobra C-2826/12 Motor Specifications
- Stator Diameter :28.0 mm (1.102 in)
- Stator Thickness : 14.0 mm (1.024 in)
- No. of Stator Arms :12
- No. of Magnet Poles :14
- Motor Wind :12 Turn Delta
- Motor Kv :760 RPM / Volt
- No-Load Current (Io) : 1.10 Amps @ 10 Volts
- Motor Resistance (Rm) Per Phase :0.068 Ohms
- Motor Resistance (Rm) Phase to Phase :0.045 Ohms
- Max Continuous Current :42 Amps
- Max Continuous Power on 3S Li-Po :440 Watts
- Max Continuous Power on 4S Li-Po:600 Watts
- Weight :122Grams (6.03 oz)
- Outside Diameter : 35.0 mm (1.378 in)
- Shaft Diameter :5.00 mm (0.197 in)
- Body Length :34.0 mm (1.811 in)
- Overall Shaft Length:54.0 mm (2.598 in)
Canadian customers - please note that any motor requires shipping via Expedited Parcel. There's a bug in the shipping system that doesn't pull this up automatically. If you see "Canada Post lettermail" as an option you'll need to choose the other, more expensive option that corresponds to your province to get Expedited Parcel service. Sorry about that!