Introducing the Babyhawk R. The bind and fly version comes with FrSKY compatible receiver pre-installed.
Our recommended battery is the GNB 3S 550 for maximum agility. You can also comfortably carry the 650 or 750 for extended flight time.
VTX comes locked - unlocking procedure here
- High Speed power system featuring RS1106 and the Avan Micro
- FC/ESC AIO - Mini Magnum Tower
- 112mm Carbon Fiber Frame
- Only weighs 83.4 grams
- Customizable Shell Canopy with adjustable camera positions
- Pre-tuned Betaflight Firmware for optimized flight performance
- OSD integrated with Low-Voltage detection
- 40 Channel 5.8g VTX switchable 25/200mw
- Utilizes Micro CCD Sensor Camera
- Accepts 3-4 cell LiPo batteries
- BabyHawk Race ×1 （BNF）
- Manual ×1
- AVAN-MICRO propeller ×2
- Screw pack ×1
- Camera adjusting board ×1
Overtightening the bottom screws can compress the mounting grommets and bring the ESC dangerously close to the carbon frame. We are including a set of 1mm spacers that we recommend installing between the frame and ESC. Emax has issues this bulletin on the issue.